Saturday, December 27, 2008

Nearly 1 week smoke-free!!!!

Ok, I won't say I did it like an angel. I had a puff off Vincent's cigarette yesterday. It was Dunhill's from my grandma and it tasted like shit.

The rest of the time, I just go without cigarettes. I am still using nicotine lozenges, but have now reduced my dosage to only a couple of times a day. I still need one in the morning because that habitual morning smoke is what kills me.

I'm still coughing up gunk, especially in the morning. These days, I spit out yellow to brownish mucus. I think some of it is tar. The more disgusting my spit is, the happier I am.

I finally got my pole today too!!! It's really tiring trying out the moves on the pole.. I've forgotten a lot of beginner's pole, so I think I'm going back to do that again. I'll probably do that in February, after my beginners pilates class. My exercise schedule is so crazy I can't even keep up with it myself...

Not that I'm getting any fitter though. There's virtually nothing I can do to make my tummy firm again. I eat too much, I drink too much.. and I simply do not have enough stamina to keep working on the pole over and over again.

I've gotta try harder tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment